Skip to content
- September 2021 – Freeman is accepted into the Clark County School District Leadership Academy for up-and-coming school leaders and administrators.
- Friday, July 16, 2021 – Mr. Freeman served as the Director of Music for the Episcopal Ordination of Most Rev. Gregory W. Gordon, Auxilliary Bishop of Las Vegas, including contracting professional instrumentalists from across the United States and recruiting choristers.
- Friday, June 25, 2021 – Not exactly a career highlight, but a personal one: William’s first child is born eleven weeks premature.
- Monday, June 14, 2021 – Mr. Freeman founded the Festival Chorus of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Las Vegas.
- Thursday, June 3, 2021 – As Director of Music and Organist at Guardian Angel Cathedral, William was the director and organist for the Ordination to the Priesthood of Rev. Mauricio Espino at Guardian Angel Cathedral.
- March 25, 2021 – Mr. Freeman coordinated and directed the music for the Diocese of Las Vegas’ Chrism Mass at the Shrine of the Most Holy Redeemer.
- December 23, 2020 – The Nevada Department of Education awarded William Freeman an endorsement as a School Administrator.
- December 16, 2020 – Mr. Freeman served as the Organist for the Ordination to the Diaconate of Mauricio Espino at St. Anne Roman Catholic Church.
- December 13, 2020 – William served as Music Director and Executive Producer of A Service of Lessons and Carols at Guardian Angel Cathedral. Due to COVID-19, this was a taped program that was released virtually via YouTube.
- October 2020 – Under William’s vision and leadership, St. Anthony of Padua implemented successful outdoor Masses in response to COVID-19 restrictions. These Masses were also accompanied by Eucharistic Adoration and concerts.
- August 2020 – William was the Organist for over twenty First Communion and Confirmation celebrations at St. Anthony of Padua.
- May 2020 – William was promoted to Director of Music and Organist at Guardian Angel Cathedral.
- March 13, 2020 – Mojave High School’s Advanced Guitar Ensemble earned top marks at the annual Clark County School District Guitar Festival performing Mr. Freeman’s transcription of Louis-Claude Daquin’s organ classic Noel No. X.
- March 3, 2020 – Mr. Freeman was nominated for a GRAMMY ® Music Educator Award.
- March 2020 – Upon completing the graduation requirements, including an extensive internship, Mr. Freeman graduated from Western Governors University with a Master of Science in Educational Leadership.
- July 2019 – Freeman was promoted from staff organist to principal organist at Guardian Angel Cathedral.
- May 2019 – William formed the National Pastoral Musicians chapter for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Las Vegas
- February 2019 – Under Mr. Freeman’s leadership, St. Anthony’s held a concert with Catholic singer-songwriter David Haas. According to Hass and his agent, it was the largest pre-sale ticket sale in his forty-year career.
- January 2019 – Mr. Freeman earned his Master of Business Administration degree.
- November 2018 – After only a few months at Mojave, Mr. Freeman’s ensemble was invited to perform for the Nevada State Superintendents’ Conference showcasing culturally responsive music education.
- August 2018 – Freeman completed core coursework for his accelerated MBA and began his capstone.
- May 2018 – William was promoted to Director of Guitar Studies at Mojave High School in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
- March 2018 – William began an accelerated MBA program at Western Governors University
- January 2018 – Freeman joined the music staff at Guardian Angel Cathedral as a staff organist.
- November 2017 – Freeman served as the Music Director for Fr. Jim Sichko’s parish mission.
- July 2017 – William graduated with his Master of Education in Elementary Education.
- Fall 2016 – Under Mr. Freeman’s coaching as Director of Music, Saint Anthony of Padua’s music ministry offerings grew to include a traditional choir, a children’s choir, a folk ensemble, and a Spanish choir.
- February 5, 2016 – Freeman directed the music for the dedication of the St. Anthony of Padua Parish Hall by Bishop Joseph A. Pepe
- February 1, 2016 – William was promoted from Assistant Director of Music to Director of Music at St. Anthony of Padua.
- December 2015 – William organized the St. Anthony of Padua Christmas Concert, which was held at St. Joan of Arc Roman Catholic Church while St. Anthony’s was still under construction.
- July 2015 – Mr. Freeman becomes the Sunday morning staff organist at St. Joan of Arc Roman Catholic Church.
- July 2014 – Mr. Freeman became the District Executive for the Bighorn District of the Las Vegas Area Boy Scout Council charged with maintaining the health of the Scouting movement in northwest Las Vegas.
- May 2014 – As a December 2013 graduate, William participated in the Canisius College Spring 2014 Commencement Activities.
- January 2014 – William started graduate studies in music education at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- January 2014 – William begins work as an Organist and Music Minister at Grace-in-the-Desert Episcopal Church in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- January 2014 – William is hired as Assistant Director of Music and Organist at St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- December 2013 – Mr. Freeman was appointed Organist and Music Minister at Grace-in-the-Desert Episcopal Church in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- December 2013 – William completed all requirements for his undergraduate degree in music and business at Canisius College.
- September 2013 – Freeman was appointed Liturgical Musician at Infant of Prague Roman Catholic Church in Cheektowaga
- Fall 2013 – William was the organist, pianist, and/or cantor for over sixty funeral liturgies over the span of twelve weeks.
- August 2013 – Mr. Freeman was accepted into the Master of Music program at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.